Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Crush Saga by Chrissy Peebles

Here are the first four covers to my CRUSH saga. I'm so excited because this is my first vampire series. I've also included the vampire anthology I'm a part of with my book, CRUSH.  


Crush - Book 1 come out Sept. 21st.

His precious touch could prove deadly...





                                              Book 2                             


  Book 3

 Book 4

Book 5


Book 6


Book 7




Banner:




This is the anthology that Crush is being featured in.




Meet the Darlings of Darkness: 
http://chrissypeebles.blogspot.com/2013/09/meet-queens-of-darnkess.html

And if you like zombies, I'm in a wonderful anthology called Darlings of Decay. It's FREE at Amazon! You can meet so many wonderful zombie writers. So I urge you to download your copy now. :)



Meet the darlings right here: http://www.zombiepop.net/the-queens-of-zombie-present-darlings-of-decay/

Darlings of Decay Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Darlings-of-Decay-Author-Page/348258665304670

Darlings of Decay Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Darlings-Of-Decay-ebook/dp/B00DQ1P3S4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379880462&sr=8-1&keywords=darlings+of+decay

Darlings of Decay Amazon UK link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Darlings-Of-Decay-ebook/dp/B00DQ1P3S4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379880496&sr=8-1&keywords=darlings+of+decay


I'm also in a fantasy anthology with another group of awesome authors. My book ETERNAL VOWS is being featured. 








I also have two future projects to share with you. 




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read the first 5 books of your crush saga but am unable to find #6 conflicted. Where can I purchase it? Love this series and I am dying to read the rest. Please help. thanks

Chrissy said...

Hello! Thanks for commenting. Conflicted will be released by the second week in June. Maybe earlier. It's written and at the editor's now.

Unknown said...

When is the next book coming out book 8 cursed i think.. i am hooked and can't find the next book anywhere . Please i need to know

Anonymous said...

When can we expect book 8 of crush saga? Dying to know if Taylor gets back to jesse! Secretly hoping king dies!!!!
- Sam♥

Ravi said...

I have read 8 books of the Crush saga and I am eagerly waiting for the next book, "Conspired". When will it be available for purchase?

Unknown said...

Read the first one today...now im shopping for the whole set. When will the newest one be out? It only says i can pre order for kindle and i dont own one...really want it in paperback like im ordering the others...

Unknown said...

Love the books but wish the correct grammer would be used and more attention paid to details. In book 4 Taylor can speak French but in book 5 while talking to Cindy, Taylor is unable to understand French and keeps asking Cindy what she said. To me that is a very large discrepancy to have in a series.
Over all though, the series has a fantastic story line.

Chrissy said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the series. I would like to say one thing about the French thing. Taylor could never speak French. Jesse could. He grew up there and knew the language. Jesse taught her phrases. She only spoke the phrases he taught her. Remember she asked Jesse to teach her some stuff? So she was never fluent in French. So that's why she wouldn't understand Cindy in the next book. I've learned some Spanish. And I know some sentences. But if I went into another country that spoke Spanish, I woulnd't understand it. I just know a few phrases and how to say I love you and I want you and stuff like that. That was Taylor. She was taught a few things by Jesse. But she can't speak or understnad it fluently.
I hope this helps a little. Thanks for reading. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for explaining that. I really appreciate that you took the time. I am on Clash right now and have another question. Why hasn't Fred so far been able to use his witch powers? He was a petal witch turned vampire, so like Tabby and Drake, shouldn't he have magic as well?

Unknown said...

Hi chrissy ive just finished all the books even conspire and every one that i have read i have loved and im a so so sad to see it has finished �� as i feel so empty now knowning that the crush saga has finished. To be hoest i cried a bit i did not denying it haha. Cursed left me on the edge of my seat so to know that conspire was coming out i was jumping in the air. Thank u so much for the crush saga reading them had change my life it made me love to read. I Just hope conspire is not the last.

Unknown said...

Hi chrissy ive just finished all the books even conspire and every one that i have read i have loved and im a so so sad to see it has finished �� as i feel so empty now knowning that the crush saga has finished. To be hoest i cried a bit i did not denying it haha. Cursed left me on the edge of my seat so to know that conspire was coming out i was jumping in the air. Thank u so much for the crush saga reading them had change my life it made me love to read. I Just hope conspire is not the last.

Unknown said...

Hi chrissy ive just finished all the books even conspire and every one that i have read i have loved and im a so so sad to see it has finished as i feel so empty now knowning that the crush saga has finished. To be hoest i cried a bit i did not denying it haha. Cursed left me on the edge of my seat so to know that conspire was coming out i was jumping in the air. Thank u so much for the crush saga reading them had change my life it made me love to read. I Just hope conspire is not the last. From Holly New